HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH
208 Sangley Road, Catford, London SE6 2JS
Fr Antony Megalan Sellam [Parish Priest] – 02086983672
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Parish Office is Open
(Monday and Friday)
10am - 3pm
020 8698 3672
Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate
Holy Cross Bookshop, 020 3441 8240
Holy Cross School
[020 8698 2675]
Miss Mary Collins
St Vincent De Paul [SVP] 07835 188411
Safeguarding Line 07598 524024
Pat Barber and Kate Cleevely - firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Thursday Time TTT
Hartley Hall [Tony Early]
Culverley Road, SE6 2LD
Newsletter matters to be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday
Sunday 26th Sept 2021 : 26th Sunday in Ordinary time
You can find the Readings from here
Fr Antony will be on a retreat this coming week, returning on Friday evening
- Please Remember: The month of October is dedicated to the Most Holy Rosary
- Manna Mission: The opening of our Soup Kitchen has been postponed until the first Sunday in November as we are still waiting on the Council’s licence to operate this new charitable service. We are seeking additional volunteers to support this so please come along to the second meeting, the date of which is to be announced soon, but in the meantime please do register your interest with Fr Antony after Mass.
- Parish Surgery: Please contact the Parish Office for urgent queries. Parish Office Opening Times – Monday and Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Mass Intentions: Please leave your contact number on the Mass Intention envelope so we can confirm the date we have to offer should the date you have requested be unavailable. If no contact number is provided and your preferred date is unavailable, an alternative will be selected on your behalf. Thank you.
- First Holy Communion, Confirmation and RCIA catechises will begin on 2nd October. Please keep our children, candidates, and catechists in your prayers.
- Catechises, Formation and Evangelization Teams in Holy Cross: anyone who would like to join these teams, please contact Fr Antony.
Please take a copy of the Newsletter home with you - please do not leave it in the church. Thank you.
OUR PARISH RESPONSE TO COVID 19 PANDEMIC - Updates
URGENT: COVID-19 Update-> Holy Cross Church is OPEN
COVID SECURITY GUIDELINES : Following the recent changes(Monday 19 July) in the regulations from the Government, the parish has issued updated guidelines for continued safe and covid-secure worship in the church.The latest document is Covid-19 Route Map - Step 4
- Please note that the Mass times have been reviewed : See below (Mass Times and Intentions)
All the Masses will be live-streamed: https://holy-cross-stream.click2stream.com
- Until the End of the Pandemic:
Please invite your family also to join prayer. Meeting ID: 7578777461; Passcode: 20212021.
- Please ensure you sanitise your hands as you enter and leave the church.
- 9pm for Night Prayer [every day except Saturday]: In this Pandemic, let us pray together as God’s family and receive His blessings before going to sleep.
- The Holy Mass is offered everyday via Livestream
- Diamond Club Magazine is available here